- Admission Committee, comprising the Director and Principal, along with other faculty members, selects students for admission to all the programmes adhering to Government norms for Minority Colleges.
- An Enquiry form is given to the students along with latest fee-structure format which the aspirant is expected to fill.
- Then subject counselling is done by specialized admission counsellors and information regarding students’ life at SPIPS is given.
- This is followed by college visit wherein the aspiring students get a chance to view and experience the facilities in the college.
- Pre-admission counselling brings out their aptitudes and interest that enable the teachers to motivate them to join the course comfortable for them.
- Application form is issued along with prospectus This contains the details of programmes offered, eligibility and procedure for admission to different programmes, learning resources, other facilities available in the college and scholarships available for students.
- After filling the application form, verification is done by the authorised faculty members and duly passed by the Principal followed by the Fee submission.
- Details of all the applicants as given in their application forms are computerized and categorized community-wise on the basis of subject and marks, in the college back office.