St. Paul Institute of Professional Studies has always encouraged and supported faculty development. Service to the community has always been the primary motivator for the institution’s members, who have undertaken a variety of socioeconomic development projects.
- Projects taken up since 2016
- Study of Economic Progress of the Bank Loan Beneficiaries under Self-Employment Schemes in Indore District.
- Study of Satisfaction of the Micro Finance Customers in Indore Division.
- मानव पूंजी प्रबंधन का संगठनात्मक कार्य निष्पादन पर प्रभाव
- To Study the Green Strategies adopted by IMC for Indore City
- To Study the challenges of women entrepreneurs in Indore City in managing work life balance
- To Study the impact of Social Media on Professional Development of Management Students of Indore City
- Employment Skills and Rural Transformation
- Impact of digitalization on well-being of children of working Women
- Betterment for current solid waste management by applying improved technologies
- Best Usage of Water in Industrial Sectors.
Computer Science Department
- System Design and Implementation of Computerized Diabetes Detection System
- System Analysis and Design for Computerized Employee Management System
- System Design and Implementation of Computerized Canteen Management System