The Alumni Association of St. Paul Institute of Professional Studies, Indore has been dedicating their services to the college since its inception. The Alumni Association has received its official registration under the Madhya Pradesh Society Act, 1973 (03/27/01/23865/21) on 25th November 2021.
Filling of Alumni Form
- Each of the student in the Final Year Batch fills the a Form for becoming a part of the Alumni of St. Paul Institute of Professional Studies.
- The Forms are duly filled under the care of the respective class teacher.
- The students fill in the required details.
- The Alumni has been extending their financial contribution towards the development of the Mass Media Communication Room.
- The Alumni of the college contribute Rs.100 per person as a registration fee to be a part of the alumni association.
- Alumni Guest Lectures
- In order to capitalize on the skills and talents of the alumni, the college organizes guest lectures and seminars to share the wealth of knowledge with the students.
- The alumni regularly take sessions for guiding the students of the students and conduct career counseling for them.
- Sharing Excellence in Performing Arts
- The prominent alumni in the field of performing arts have also shared their expertise with the students. They have provided free of cost services and trainers and guides to the students of the college.
- Assuring Quality of Education
- The Alumni of the college have also actively contributed as a member of the IQAC Core Committee and shared their views and lend their services in the same.
- Career Counselling and Guidance
- Alumni in prominent positions conduct regular career counselling and guidance session for the students to help them make a wise career choice.
- Voicing their Opinions
- The Alumni representatives are the part of Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the College and thereby they give useful suggestions.
- The Alumni share their thoughts by the medium of providing articles for the annual magazine.