- SEMINAR HALL
Seminar Hall, fully air-conditioned and well-designed venues offer audio visual facilities. Numerous intellectual programmes benefiting the students are organized at these venues.
- CONFERENCE HALL
It is fitted with state of art audio visual system.
- BADMINTON ARENA
The SPIPS campus has ample provision for various indoor sports and games. SPIPS gives much importance to sports and games activities, coaches and motivates the students to regularly participate in the various intercollegiate and university level competitions. The Indoor Sports Complex boasts of International Standard facilities for Badminton.
- PRAYER ROOM
The beautifully designed Prayer Room in the Campus reminds everyone of God. It invites everyone to feel the presence of God and to experience serenity and joy.
The institute houses spacious class rooms fully equipped with modern furniture, LCD projectors, speakers and seating arrangement for 60 students each.
The only thing you absolutely have to know is the location of the Library.” – Albert Einstein
Welcome to our library. The College Library is situated on the Ground Floor in the second block of College premise after the main block. Our library provides a serene and peaceful atmosphere to the readers, with an area of about 9200 sq. feet. The library aims at providing the members with good books and journals, in order to encourage them to cultivate a habit for reading and enhance their knowledge.
Our library provides
1. Textbooks of various authors and publishers are available for all the courses run in SPIPS.
2. Reference books of national and international authors and publications to provide extra knowledge for the students.
3. Thirty four ISSN coded national and international journals for research updates.
4. Twenty three leading magazines and eleven newspapers to make our students enriched.
5. Latest syllabus, and question papers of the university exams of the previous years are available for reference.
6. A rich collection of national and international books, journals, magazines, newspapers, novels, classics, biographies and competitive material are accessible to the readers.
7. N-list consortium is available for refereeing e-books for our faculty, staff and students with the possibility to access more than 31,35,000 ebooks and 6000+ e-journals.
8. Book Circulation: – The library issues two books at a time for 15 days to each student. The books are also reissued for another fifteen days on the borrower’s request.
- PHYSICS LAB
SPIPS possesses a well-equipped Physics Laboratory with 95 latest instruments which are specified for the students to understand the practical knowledge of the subject.
- COMPUTER LAB
The Computer Science Department of the Colleges well equipped with modern computing resources to cater to the ever growing technological needs.
The Computer Labs have state-of-the-art equipment relating to various subjects of computer science and information technology.
There are 110 computers in the laboratories with the latest configuration. The student computer ratio is 1:1.
The department regularly updates its labs with the most modern laboratory facilities. Besides these, the Lab is also furnished with LCD projectors.
To facilitate an uninterrupted power supply, the technological infrastructure at SPIPS has a backup of 10 KVA UPS.
300 mbps internet is available in the computer labs providing ample opportunity & access to each student to online reference material.
The canteen at SPIPS, provides nutritious & tasty refreshments in a clean and hygienic atmosphere. This is where often friendships are born and built up, ideas are exchanged in an informal manner.
- LANGUAGE LAB
“Language is the armory of the human mind, and at once contains the trophies of its past and the weapons of its future conquests.” – S. T. Coleridge
We have a fully equipped language lab consisting of 15 personal computers with Genuine License Software along with audio visual facility to enhance the vocabulary, phonetics, English speaking and communication skills of the students.
- AUDIO VISUAL ROOM
In order to make the lectures more interesting and interactive and also to improve the presentation skills of the students, the college owns smart boards and audio visual facility at a number of venues.
We have an Auditorium with all the modern facilities providing a platform to the students to showcase their talents and also to celebrate various events, festivals, important days and special programmes.