St Paul Institute of Professional Studies is a well-known name, especially for it’s accredited quality education and academic development focus. Since 2010, the college has been able to create a niche in the arena of higher education owing to the paramount importance given to academics.
The Academic Council of the college closely monitors the institution’s education quality, and strives for continuous improvement. The Council meets at regular intervals to appraise and revise the academic practices for the benefit of it’s students making them not only academically strong but also industry ready. The panel constantly evaluates and focuses on the crucial details pertaining to internal examinations, internal marks, marking scheme, comprehensive continuous evaluation method, teaching pedagogies and other aspects so as to keep pushing boundaries for student development.
Members of Academic Council
- Rev. Fr. Simon Raj, Director
- Dr. Sr. Alice Thomas, Principal
- Dr. Anil Mirchandani, Faculty Coordinator
- Dr. Goldie Zaki, Head of Commerce Department
- Dr. Vivek Kaushik, Head of Management Department
- Prof. Rahat Ahmed, Head of Humanities Department
- Dr. Arvind Jain, Head of Science Department
- Prof. Bhavana Sangamnerkar, Head of Computer Science Department
- Dr. Ravi Vyas, Internal Examination Committee Representative
- Prof. Gagan Mittal, Internal Examination Committee Representative
- Dr. Shilpa Dhoble, Librarian
- Dr. Sarita Rana, Staff Association Representative
- Dr. Aarti Patel, Programme Committee Representative